Job Title: Job Opportunity#1
The Roofer will be part of SoCal QC’s Energy Field Operations team, responsible for completing residential re-roofs and SoCal QC’s roof installations. This is an exciting and one-of-a-kind role in scaling to market our newest SoCal QC’s roof product, while enabling our mission to accelerate sustainable energy generation.
This person will work collaboratively with the team to complete high-quality jobs on time and ensure safety of all team members and oneself. The ideal candidate should demonstrate enthusiasm for Tesla’s mission and a steadfast commitment to customer service.
• Work cooperatively with a team on residential re-roofs and SoCal QC’s roof installations
• Pull inventory and ensure all materials are available and prepped for successful job completion
• Document job status and completion to management
• Maintain a clean job site • Deliver exceptional customer experience at each installation
• Attend new hire training as well as ongoing training sessions and weekly team meetings on new products, installation methodology and safety
• Work on residential Solar PV Installation jobs as needed
• Layout and assist in the assembly of solar modules / array, mounting hardware, and electrical equipment.
• Electrical wiring of solar array/system (AC and DC)
• Additional duties required as needed
• Roofing experience 0 – 3 years; including metal, concrete tile, clay tile, comp, shingle, or wood shake
• Ability to work in challenging environments (hot sun, cold, wind, tight spaces, etc.).
• Capable of standing for long stretches of time and working at heights (on rooftops, climb ladders and stairs)
• Ability to safely handle tools and materials commonly found in construction and solar industries, such as: ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including but not limited to peers and customers.
• Regular, reliable and predictable performance required
• Strong focus on customer service
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Email us a copy of your resume with the email’s subject containing this job’s title.
You can email us at info@SoCalQC.com